Terms and Conditions for www.stephensgreen.com
1.1 User Obligation
Use of the www.stephensgreen.com website constitutes the user’s acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date on which the user first accesses the www.stephensgreen.com website. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and post these changes online. It is the user’s responsibility to refer to and comply with these Terms and Conditions when accessing the www.stephensgreen.com website. The continued use of the www.stephensgreen.com website constitutes the website user’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as and when modified.
If the website user does not accept these terms and conditions in full, they do not have permission to access www.stephensgreen.com website content and should cease their use of the www.stephensgreen.com website immediately.
All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights on the www.stephensgreen.com website (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all other material and content supplied as part of the www.stephensgree.com website shall remain at all times the property of the Stephen’s Green Shopping centre. By accessing the www.stephensgree.com website, the user agrees to do so for personal and not commercial reasons or gain. The www.stephensgreen.com website user may not permit, or assist in any way, a third party to copy, reproduce, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify the material or content without receiving prior written consent from Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre.
1.3 Posting Data
Any information or data the www.stephensgreen.com website user transmits or posts on the www.stephensgreen.com website is non-confidential and belongs solely and absolutely to Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre.
The use of the www.stephensgreen.com website is for lawful purposes only, and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the www.stephensgreen.com website by any third party. Such restrictions and inhibitions include, but are not restricted to, defamatory and racist conduct, or content which may harass, cause distress or cause inconvenience to any third party, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content, or the interruption of the normal flow of dialogue within the www.stephensgreen.com website.
1.5 Limit of Liability
Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the www.stephensgreen.com website. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre does not endorse, and is neither responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party websites, or material which includes payment for and delivery of such products and services. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre is not responsible for any damage, loss or offence caused by or, in connection with, any content, advertising, products, services or information available on such websites or materials. Any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and the relevant provider of the service.
Links to the www.stephensgreen.com website must link directly to any complete content page (and not any part of a page) within the www.stephensgreen.com website and must not be viewed within the pages of any other website. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre disclaims all liability for any legal, or other, consequences (including infringement of third party rights) of links made to the www.stephensgreen.com website.
1.7 Service Levels
The www.stephensgreen.com website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons relating to the www.stephensgreen.com website and/or any of Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre’s associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided on an ‘As Is’ and on an ‘As Available’ basis, without any representation or endorsement being made and without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
In no event will Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre and/or associated third parties be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use, loss of use, data or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence, or other actions, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the www.stephensgreen.com website.
Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre does not warrant that the functions which feature in the www.stephensgreen.com website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the www.stephensgreen.com website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses and bugs. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre does not represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of any material on or associated with the www.stephensgreen.com website.
1.8 Trade Marks
The names, images, and logos identifying the www.stephensgreen.com website, associated companies, third parties and their products and services, are proprietary marks of Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, its associated companies, and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, its associated companies or any third parties.
The user of the www.stephensgreen.com website agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from the user’s entry to and use of the www.stephensgreen.com website, other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
1.10 Law and Jurisdiction
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by the reason of the law of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be served and deleted from that clause, and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
1.11 Privacy Statement
The Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre management is aware of the need to address Internet Privacy Issues and believe users of the www.stephensgreen.com website should be aware of how we intend to treat any information about the www.stephensgreen.com website user that we might receive on the Internet as a result of the user’s visit.
You can visit Stephen’s Green on the site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Your privacy is important to us so we only use the information you provide about yourself any your Company when using this website to answer your enquiry or to assist us in improving our service to you. We do not share this information with any third party and we use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purposes and they are not shared with outside Parties. Stephen’s Green will correct any incorrect information on individuals within a reasonable time of being informed of the error.
The www.stephensgreen.com website user can visit the website without revealing who they are or revealing information about themselves. The www.stephensgreen.com website user’s privacy is important to Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, therefore we only use the information the user provides about themselves or their company when using the www.stephensgreen.com website. This information enables us to answer user queries, or to assist us in improving our service.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The “Take A Moment for Summer” promotion is open to all Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of this prize draw and immediate family of any of these groups. The Promoter reserves the right to request written proof of age of any competition winner and residency in the Republic of Ireland.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter, scan the barcode and enter your details into the website. All entries must be submitted via the barcode link and only one entry per person permitted. Internet access required.
- To enter, tell us which store the hot air balloon is in in the comments. To be a valid entry your Facebook & Instagram accounts must be public. All entries must be submitted via Facebook & Instagram and only one entry per Facebook & Instagram handle is permitted. Internet access and public Instagram account required.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00AM on July 29th, 2022. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59PM on August 26th, 2022. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on August 29th, 2022. (“Draw Date”).
- The winners will receive either a €10 euro coupon, one of 5 x €100.00 vouchers, one of 10 x €50.00 vouchers, or the grand prize of 1 x €500 grand prize to be used in Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre.
- Any other costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize but are not expressly included are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email. By entering the prize draw you are providing permission be notified via email and to receive a direct message for the purposes of prize fulfilment. The winner must provide an email or telephone and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. The Promoter will share the email or telephone number to the fulfilment agency for the purposes of prize fulfilment only. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner [three attempts on different days]. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 4 days of being first notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize must be picked up to at Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre Security. Prizes will not be posted.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded. If the winner does not comply with this requirement within the timelines required by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. If this is the case, the winner can select a different prize from the available choices upon entry.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals, or incomplete. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the [Promoter’s] privacy notice https://www.stephensgreen.com/privacy-policy/.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Survey Monkey. By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to a complete liability release for Instagram.
- The prize draw will be governed by Irish law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
The Promoter of this prize draw is Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, Management Suite, Top Floor, Stephen’s Green West, Dublin 2, D02 X309.